Monday, November 26, 2012

EVERYTHING VINTAGE!!

Here's some pictures of our latest finds...We've been venturing out and it's definately paid off!!! 
Screen doors-  $65
Columns-  $50 each
Another pic. of the columns
Great retro magazine holder??-  $28
LOVE the green color and wood handle
Projector Cart-  $35
Just another pic.
Beautiful French Provencial Bed (double)-  $150
It's been sanded, painted, distressed, and waxed!!  It's ready to go!!  I have the rails and it's in perfect condition!  I just pu the post cards on it cause it looked so cute!
Old display--$70 (heavy/metal)
GOTTA LOVE ANYTHING YOU CAN STUFF CRAP IN!!
I can't tell you how much I love this piece!!  I thought it was going to be my new bedside table but it was a little too small.  It's sooo cool--it's metal and wood.  $175
Another pic.
And another...
Great old farm table-  $165
another pic...
Old retro looking display stand- $75  LOVE IT!!
Love the rack at the bottom!!
Old cabinet out of a country store-  $225
THIS THING IS AWESOME!!
The drawers are huge and open and close perfectly. 
I told you it was BIG!
Great piece-  $85
another pic.
Beautiful old bird cage-  $55
Lovely!!!
5 piece vintage outdoor set-  $125
3 piece vintage outdoor set-  $125  (great size)
Alright, I saved the best for last!!  This 4 piece set is the deal!!!  It has the original baby blue cushions, the springs are still there, and it's AWESOME!!
The whole set is $250.
It's a loveseat, two chairs, and table.
It swivels!!
I have lots more but too tired to keep posting.  I have 20 kindergarteners waiting on me tomorrow at 7:30.  GOOD LORD!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment